Performance Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are seeking an outstanding Performance Marketing Manager with the skill and work ethic to both strategize and execute as part of the Growth Marketing team at Yext. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead our global charge to build and optimize digital campaigns through paid media channels in order to generate more qualified leads and sales pipeline. You are adept at using an arsenal of optimization tactics and breakthrough net new insights to accomplish these goals and enjoy collaborating with designers, brand marketing, and key marketing partners across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp performance marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast paced organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Lead acquisition campaigns on digital and offline channels, with a focus on paid search acquisition
- Increase paid search acquisition by launching campaigns to capture new demand as well as optimize existing campaigns to improve return and efficiency
- Test and develop new paid social acquisition strategy based on Yext’s solutions and go-to-market segments in order to drive more inbound demand
- Maintain and supervise reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design team when applicable
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing and creative
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Take an evidence driven approach to leading campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Communicate weekly and monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, and channel metrics
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and critical metrics, optimizing campaigns to maximize return on investment
- Work closely with the other teams and partners to ensure acquisition goals are met
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related performance marketing or paid acquisition experience
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Excellent cross-functional skills especially around your ability to influence others
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and data driven marketing
- Strong analytical ability and are an advanced Excel nerd
- Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- An energetic and willing attitude
- The capability to synthesize sophisticated ideas into impactful recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
Back to top