Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Yext Partner and Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, and webmasters to domain hosting corporations and automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yext’s cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses.
We are looking for dynamic Partner Managers to join our growing partner team. Partner Managers will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management, all the way through driving the annual renewals process. As a Partner Manager at Yext, you will play an integral role in securing upgrades and ensuring product/feature adoption and engagement, all while building strong working relationships with each and every partner. Partner Managers will work with cross-functional teams to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Variable compensation will be tied to objections and growth of book.
As a Partner Manager you will:
- Spend your days actively engaging with our existing Partner base through strategic outbound call and email campaigns, qualifying them for upgrades, expansions, and helping them grow their businesses
- Enjoy being one of the first faces of Yext, training partners on the use of their accounts
- Maintain a level of expertise on our extensive product and innovative technology
- Wow our Partners and our internal teams with your top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Exceed customer satisfaction expectations through strong account management and implementation skills
- Be a true advisor by making recommendations on how to get the most out of the service and drive the best results
- Build, expand, and maintain relationships with a large client base
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- Get our Partners excited about our new products and features, and push feature adoption.
- Retain our Partner base through your firm belief in the Yext product and ability to explain it in a way that makes sense to our Partners
- Work with internal cross functional teams, Sales, Account Managers, and Operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met.
- Collect and deliver client feedback to deliver to management
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Client Retention (B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Ability and desire to retain clients and build revenue
- Huge passion for technology, including an interest in software that improves efficiencies
- Successful track record of exceeding sales, call and retention quotas with a capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection
- Strong telephone skills & verbal communication with the ability to speak confidently and cohesively while presenting
- Exceptional written communication
- Prior experience speaking with VP and C-level- decision maker executives
- Proven multi-tasker with ability to stay organized when under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, “go-getter” attitude
- Prior experience as an SDR, preferably for a SAAS or complex business services company
- Advanced experience with Salesforce
- Expertise in MS office suite (Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top