Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Partner Engineer to work with our key clients and publishers. Key responsibilities include integrating publishers into the Yext platform, consulting clients on integrating via the Yext platform API, and troubleshooting technical issues in real-time. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with our partners, publishers, and enterprise clients. If you enjoy working with people as much as you enjoy coding, this this is the perfect role for you!
- Guide new publishers on creating various API endpoints and write code to implement the endpoints into the Yext platform
- Work with Yext’s Business Development and Product teams to get new publishers added to the Yext network by analyzing and recommending integration approaches based on their capabilities and existing infrastructure
- Investigate open APIs of non-integrated publishers
- Aid and manage integrating new enterprise and reseller customers into Yext's Location Management Platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Develop an expertise in Yext’s product offerings, underlying implementation and technical design
- Drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Write software in a number of languages (Java, Python, SQL etc.) to extend Yext’s product offerings for use in publisher and client integrations
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience
- 1 year experience as a software engineer, technical consultant or partner / sales engineer
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Occasional travel as the business requires
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top