Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext is seeking a Partner Engineer to work with our key clients and publishers. Key responsibilities include integrating publishers into the Yext platform, consulting clients on integrating via the Yext platform API, and troubleshooting technical issues in real-time. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with our partners, publishers, and enterprise clients. If you enjoy working with people as much as you enjoy coding, this this is the perfect role for you!
- Guide new publishers on creating various API endpoints and write code to implement the endpoints into the Yext platform
- Work with Yext’s Business Development and Product teams to get new publishers added to the Yext network by analyzing and recommending integration approaches based on their capabilities and existing infrastructure
- Investigate open APIs of non-integrated publishers
- Aid and manage integrating new enterprise and reseller customers into Yext's Location Management Platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Develop an expertise in Yext’s product offerings, underlying implementation and technical design
- Drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Write software in a number of languages (Java, Python, SQL etc.) to extend Yext’s product offerings for use in publisher and client integrations
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience
- 1 year experience as a software engineer, technical consultant or partner / sales engineer
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Occasional travel as the business requires
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top