- New York, NY
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a Partner Engineer to work with our key clients and publishers. Partner Engineers should be strong Software engineers that also have strong communication skills. For example, we expect Partner Engineers to speak to key publishers (e.g. Google, Yelp), develop relationships, devise an integration strategy, and then actually perform the integration. This great opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly collaborate with our partners, publishers, and enterprise clients. If you enjoy working with people as much as you enjoy coding, this is the perfect role for you!
What You'll Do
- Guide new publishers on crafting various API endpoints and write code to implement the endpoints into the Yext platform
- Work with Yext’s Business Development and Product teams to get new publishers added to the Yext network by analyzing and recommending integration approaches based on their capabilities and existing infrastructure
- Investigate open APIs of non-integrated publishers
- Aid and manage integrating new enterprise and reseller customers into Yext's Knowledge Manager
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Develop an expertise in Yext’s product offerings, underlying implementation and technical design
- Drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Write software in a number of languages (Java, Python, SQL etc.) to extend Yext’s product offerings for use in publisher and client integrations
What You Have
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar college level education
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Strong knowledge of Java, and SQL, as well as knowledge of common API infrastructures like JSON, XML, and RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Occasional travel as the business requires
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top