- Manage the team in leading aspects of the month-end close process and interfacing with auditors
- Reviewing journal entries and accounting treatment for key account areas
- Perform daily/weekly maintenance of account areas including payroll, equity, cash transactions etc.
- Ownership and responsibility of timely and accurate performance of monthly account reconciliations
- Identify and implement process improvements within the monthly close process
- Assist in the drafting of footnote disclosures, MD&A and accounting position memos related to new accounting pronouncements
- Assist in updating and maintaining company internal policy and procedures documentation and ensure compliance with such policies and procedures
- Own analytical financial statement review processes
- SOX ownership related to areas of responsibility
- CPA or equivalent
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of total experience with 3 or more years of national or large regional public accounting firm experience
- Proven ability to manage and develop the careers of direct reports
- Experience with a Big 4 firm and/or SEC registered company
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization and manage relationships with external parties
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in a high growth organization
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Blackline
- International reporting a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top