Junior Contract Review Specialist
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Contract Review Specialist to join our Finance team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of a contract acceptance process, working closely with the sales and legal teams to understand various contract terms and identify process improvement and internal control gaps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Verify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales and/or legal team
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Act as the final approver for all revenue contracts before they are accepted by the Company
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Measure performance and report metrics to the Company to assist in developing process changes upstream to prevent future errors
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Exposure to Zuora and Salesforce
- Operational accounting experience within SEC registered companies
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Director, Ecosystem Partnerships
Tyler acts as an important liaison between Yext’s internal Strategy Team and third-party publishing partners, like Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.
Back to top