Jr. Support Specialist
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, and our customers.
The Client Support Team is a group of smart, social people who enjoy talking to customers and helping solve problems. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team. We want you to help put businesses on the map!
You will be working with small businesses who have made an investment in a cutting-edge technology to manage their location information across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yext products, our internal processes, and the needs of our customers. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext.
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand, enriching customer relationships with Yext
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, and billing from our small business customers via phone, email, and chat
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Master our innovative technology and communicate that understanding to a broad range of customers
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight about the Yext Location Cloud and its place in the local listings ecosystem
- Craft help articles and other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
- BA/BS degree
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people (i.e. small business owners from a variety of industries, internal employees across different departments).
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Awards, achievements, and/or independent projects
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top