Jr. Publisher Operations Analyst (2017 Graduate)
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Publisher Operations Analyst is a key member of our operations team and acts as a liaison for the Yext PowerListings Network. Yext is looking for a driven and organized individual to help maintain and improve our publisher network. As a member of the “Pub Ops” team, you’ll oversee and maintain a subset of our publisher integrations. You’ll grow to be the primary point of knowledge on your assigned publishers and will work with various teams across the organization to manage and resolve issues related to those publishers. We work directly with over 65 publishers to ensure that all of our customers’ information is live, updated and searchable, giving our customers an edge in the local search marketplace.
- Investigate, interact, track and resolve issues with both external partners and internal teams
- Maintain a working understanding of publisher integrations, status and problems
- Test new and existing product features for each of your publisher partners
- Stay ahead of potential integration problems with daily and periodic quality audits
- Improve the general visibility and appearance of our listings
- BA/BS in engineering or related technical field
- 0-2 years of work experience in an engineering or highly technical role
- Strong grasp of analyzing data with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Applied knowledge of SQL, APIs, PowerShell or other databases
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Strong problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Curiosity and desire to figure things out and get things done
- Comfortable with significant responsibility in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top