Jr. Client Operations Analyst
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Junior Client Operations Analyst on the Yext team, you will be responsible for integrating and maintaining our largest and most important clients! Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of location data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Manage inbound Operations requests and drive to completion
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Simultaneously manage multiple new client implementations with various priorities
- Load client location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Manage account rollout across publisher network
- Facilitate communication between Account Managers and Publisher Operations team following client launch
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- BA/BS degree
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top