IT Support Engineer
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking an IT Support Engineer to help support all aspects of Yext’s office and mobile infrastructure. Our IT organization provides an exciting mix of technologies to empower all of our employees with the best tools available. Help us provide robust and innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base. If you are interested in being an integral part of the daily technical operations of a high-growth startup company, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Provide technical support to a staff of 600+, ensuring they have the necessary tools in place to facilitate our continued growth and success
- Implement and administer necessary collaboration and productivity tools to a heterogeneous Mac / Windows (and even some Linux) network
- Provide concierge-level support to executives
- Monitor IT systems to ensure availability and performance
- Refine processes for on-boarding and supporting users
- Monitor and enhance user experience and productivity
- Inventory management
- New hire hardware/software configuration
- Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help and empower colleagues
- Strong familiarity with Windows 7/10 and OSX
- A/V support experience
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and Wireless technologies
- Some exposure to IP telephony
- Routinely monitors developments, innovations and news regarding IT tools
- Able to lift desktop computers and small servers
- BA/BS in IT/CS and enthusiastic about Information Technology
- Experience with centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper)
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
- Basic exposure to Linux and command-line tools
- iPhone and Android support experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top