Information Security Analyst
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Information Security Analyst will assist the Information Technology department and Information Security department with defending Yext’s growing Enterprise Infrastructure. You’ll have the opportunity to monitor and react to security incidents, learn about full-stack security technology, and perform audit and compliance initiatives to ensure Yext meets current and future regulatory requirements.
- Monitor security alerts from various sources (network, IDS, HIDS, operating system logs, application logs, etc.)
- Investigate/escalate security incidents and work with ISM
- Proactively assess and report potential security risks to the ISM
- Triage and correlate vulnerability information from Yext’s infrastructure
- Audit user access controls and accounts in various cloud and local applications
- Assist with developing policies, procedures, and standards that meet regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Assist IT Manager and ISM (Information Security Manager) with SOC2 related compliance initiatives
- Assist ISM with research, development, and deployment of security infrastructure
- Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum
- BA/BS Degree
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong passion for cybersecurity, incident response, and log analysis
- Practical knowledge in most of the following areas:
- TCP/IP and related protocols
- Network security design considerations
- Malware detection and handling techniques
- Common software vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques, and countermeasures
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus/IPS/SIEM/web proxy technologies
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top