- Tokyo, Japan
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion, such as user / license data management
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs to other internal teams as necessary
- Partner closely with the account managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Analyze and Import client or partner data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients as well as internal teams
- Troubleshooting and work with global team
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Test new product features and workflows and provide feedback to product management
- Configure linkage of external digital services such as Google My Business, Facebook PagesTest new product features and workflows and provide feedback to product management
- Providing platform configuration and data management services to our enterprise clients.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Yext product offerings
- Write, review, and execute QA and test scripts, as needed
- Manage projects with local team and developer team in US
- Plan, track, and document status updates for each implementation project
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 3+ years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, UI/UX design or analyst experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel).
- Interested in participating in the world of digital marketing
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts. Customer facing experience
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in advancing own technology skills
- Interest in any other fun subject outside of work
- Technical skills in design tools like Sketch, Zeplin, InVision App, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic understanding of SQL skill
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top