Human Resources Business Partner
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of strategic HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning and development, employee engagement and retention. This person will also take ownership of all Yext International HR efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organization.
In this position, you will partner with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management, employee development and legal compliance. You’ll also take the lead on coaching and developing Yexters, helping them navigate both the company and careers. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for championing the culture and making sure Yexters are energized and having fun.
- Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide coaching and develop leadership skills
- Collaborate within People Ops to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights and contemporary organization and people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
- Master's degree or MBA in a Human Resources-related discipline preferred
- 5-7+ years of HR Business Partner, Management/Business Consulting, or relevant experience
- Experience supporting employee populations in Europe and being involved in day-to-day employment matters
- Experience completing and extending employment documents to employees based in Europe
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- HR generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization, both internationally and locally
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top