Human Resources Business Partner
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of strategic HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning and development, employee engagement and retention. This person will also take ownership of all Yext International HR efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organization.
In this position, you will partner with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, administration, performance management, employee development and legal compliance. You’ll also take the lead on coaching and developing Yexters, helping them navigate both the company and careers. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for championing the culture and making sure Yexters are energized and having fun.
- Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide coaching and develop leadership skills
- Collaborate within People Ops to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights and contemporary organization and people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
- Master's degree or MBA in a Human Resources-related discipline preferred
- 5-7+ years of HR Business Partner, Management/Business Consulting, or relevant experience
- Experience supporting employee populations in Europe and being involved in day-to-day employment matters
- Experience completing and extending employment documents to employees based in Europe
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- HR generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization, both internationally and locally
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top