Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
As an HR Coordinator at Yext, you will be responsible for providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources department. The main responsibility of HR coordinator is to assist the HR team in every aspect of human resources.
- Partner directly with the HR team in organizing, managing, coordinating and directing the operations and functions of Yext's employees
- Process all new hires, terminations and other payroll changes after obtaining change of status notifications
- Interpret, assist and advise employees in regards to federal employment forms, leave management, benefit administration and HR procedures and policies
- Organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Fulfill reporting and analytics requests via Yext’s HRIS
- Support HR team during re-occurring initiatives including compensation and performance review cycles
- Manage weekly company newsletter and company intranet
- Perform I-9 employment verification and track background screening results
- Assist team with additional coordination support as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, HR experience preferred; benefits and payroll a plus
- Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top