Global Support Specialist
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext's mission is to enable the world's 50 million businesses to tap into the power of location and drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost customer engagement, build audiences, and increase sales. As a Global Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of the build out of a newly formed team. You’ll be a brand ambassador and a resource for all things Yext - communicating with our Global Partners through email, assisting them with their needs, and sharing expertise. We’re looking for “problem solvers” and “self-motivators” who are passionate about customer service and its potential to transform businesses all over the globe!
- Be a ‘Yext-pert’ for all Global Partner accounts, acting as a resource for our partners all over the world
- Help diagnose and resolve technical issues to improve overall client experience with Yext
- Work and communicate internally with Yext Operations teams across the pond to resolve partner issues
- Think of creative ways to improve team efficiency and structure as Yext continues to grow
- Make an impact on our partnerships by maintaining friendly and helpful relationships
- Be a Yext know-it-all and be able to easily respond to all sorts of Partner requests!
- See your own ideas help change and grow the Global Partner Support role
- Attend our team meetings, where we talk about our wins, areas to improve, and action items to ensure that we’re constantly learning, growing, and evolving as a team!
- A college graduate with a BA/BS degree
- Fluent in German, Italian, Spanish or French
- An excited believer in the Yext product and what it offers to our partners
- A problem solver who is excited by diagnosing complex issues
- Outgoing and energetic, allowing your personality to shine through your work
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Passionate about helping clients get the most out of using Yext
- Eager to learn and be part of a growing team
- Able to welcome and embrace change in an innovative company environment
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top