Field Marketing Specialist, Enterprise
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated, rockstar Field Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team in New York, NY.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling creative relationship building ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail, and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer touch points. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Field Marketing Specialist to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning, and is excited about for opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class event marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic event marketing to grow an already impressive company, we need to talk.
- Assist with execution of marketing plan across all business channels
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Manage and execute marketing special projects.
- Manage the promotional vendor relationship for all Yext promotional materials (swag) to maintain an on-brand, creative approach for all items distributed in the marketplace.
- Work with promotional vendor to create deliverables such as (but not limited to) customer welcome kits, quarterly business campaigns, vertical campaigns, holiday campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing and Enterprise/Partner/Agency Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that our campaigns, events and unique deliverables are in line with company strategy, and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables to create and drive pipeline.
- Manage all internal events for Yext including, but not limited to:
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up.
- Negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, hotels, conference centers and various types of suppliers
- Assist marketing project manager and coordinate resources cross-functionally and externally while managing deliverables for all resources involved
- Travel to internal events to oversee on-site execution and conduct site inspections.
- Yext Holiday Party
- Yext Cocktail Parties
- Public facing events @ Yext HQ
- Marketing offsite meetings
- Marketing Team Building events
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts and vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs and Salesforce are a plus.
- Availability to travel as needed
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top