Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to help us keep things running smoothly around our growing office! You provide outstanding customer service and will support the daily management of the office, vendor relations and overall building maintenance. In this role, you have the strong ability to think on your feet, assigning an appropriate level of urgency to specific situations and working on projects independently.
- Attention to safety, cleanliness and the day-to-day efficient functioning of the general office environment
- Monitor & stock pantries (ensure they're well supplied and all equipment is in working condition)
- Purchase office & kitchen supplies as required
- Assist management in carpet cleaning, painting, furniture repair, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and HVAC needs
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves and new hire space assignments with IT
- Monitor freight area to ensure it's clear of boxes and fire safety compliant
- Act as the liaison between all vendors providing site services, including but not limited to commercial movers, carpenters, security, building management and electricians
- Assist Front desk with coverage during absence, lunch hour or as needed
- Support Front Desk and Facilities Manager duties in their absence
- Maintain building operations and emergency procedure, etc.
- 1-2 years of facilities experience
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the company, external customers, and vendors
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Ability to process invoices for department manager approval
- Good knowledge of electrical and HVAC systems
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed
- Ability to lift between 30 – 40 lbs
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top