Executive Assistant (Marketing)
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
This position will be reporting directly to and supporting our CMO, as well as providing support for other members of the Marketing leadership team. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You must be able to work autonomously with little or no supervision and be excited about the idea of being hands on and learning as you go. This is an amazing opportunity to work with leaders in the New York tech scene and be a part of an innovative, fast paced culture.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the CMO and heads of the marketing department so they are well informed, prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events
- Extensive individual and team calendar management and light travel arrangements
- Liaise with C-level Executives, assistants and staff to facilitate meetings, dinners, events, etc. Manage and execute Marketing special projects
- Handle confidential documents and information and work cross functionally within Yext Inc. Assist with all team building and on-boarding processes of the Marketing team
- Work with People Operations and Facilities on projects related to moves, new hires, and other office functions
- Assist across Yext departments on company events, quarterly meetings, etc.
- BA/BS degree
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the Marketing organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through Exceptional interpersonal, speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and exercise good judgment
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top