Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
- Schedule and manage demanding calendars
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Yext on various matters
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel schedules, accommodations, and all trip logistics
- Coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other Yext meetings, including preparing meeting materials ahead of time
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
- Experience making complex domestic travel arrangements
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top