Event Marketing Manager, Northern Europe
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Event Marketing Manager to join our growing team in the UK. This role will manage owned and sponsored field and event marketing initiatives across the UK and Northern Europe region.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail, and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences.
You are a self starter and have gained experience of driving marketing strategy and initiatives across multiple regions. You have prior experience of leading field marketing initiatives in Northern Europe any of the following: UK and Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Global Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are connected and passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an experienced Field Marketing Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for customers in Europe. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning, and is excited about for opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class event marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic event marketing to grow an already impressive company, then do get in touch.
Contact our recruiter: Eleni King, [email protected]
- Assist with execution of marketing plan across all business channels
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Design, create and execute industry events such as tradeshows, conferences, local, and thought leadership for clients, prospects, and industry leavers.
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up
- Negotiate contracts for tradeshows, hotels, conference centers, restaurants, suites, local venues, and various types of suppliers
- Manage internal and external communication around events and conferences
- Project manage and coordinate resources cross-functionally and externally while managing deliverables for all resources involved
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing and Enterprise/Partner/Agency Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that our events are successful, and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables for enterprise accounts to create and drive pipeline.
- Research and assess new ways to drive interest at events with leads, leveraging event advertising, targeted lists, and other opportunities to get out there; test and follow-up campaigns
- Maintain and grow relationships with conference organizers to extend and amplify marketing initiatives
-Travel to events to oversee on-site execution and conduct site inspections
- University degree educated
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts and vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Micro`soft Office, Excel, Google docs and Salesforce are a plus.
- Availability to travel as needed
Back to top