Enterprise Sales Coordinator
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Yext’s revenues. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail and more.
Yext is looking for an Enterprise Sales Coordinator to work alongside our senior sellers pitching to Fortune 500 clients. You will be responsible for understanding the Yext value proposition, client business models and needs, and industry/market positioning. This position provides exposure to and training in strategic and consultative sales at its highest level. Some travel will be involved.
- Partner with sales team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities
- Enable sales productivity and available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction
- Execute tasks to support the sales process and move an opportunity forward
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map Yext offerings to align with client"s business objectives and initiatives
- Provide a full representation of the Yext product offering
- Provide pre-sales support to resolve issues and delight customers
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience 1+ year of professional work experience, preferably in a sales, consulting, or business analysis
- The ability to listen to client and team needs and find solutions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences Great project management and time management skills
- Experience in building and growing relationships
- Solid verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Extremely detail oriented Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Salesforce and Keynote
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top