Enterprise Operations Analyst
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As an Enterprise Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for integrating and maintaining our largest and most important clients. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of location data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Manage inbound Enterprise Operations requests and drive to completion
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Simultaneously manage multiple new client implementations with various priorities
- Load Enterprise location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Manage account rollout across publisher network
- Facilitate communication between Account Managers and Publisher Operations team following client launch
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of operations, consulting, finance, or analyst experience
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top