Enterprise Operations 2017 Summer Intern
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
As a summer intern on the Enterprise Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the operations team in the delivery of our product. Our team is looking for people who want a job in technology and are fired up about working at one of the fastest growing startups in NYC. We are building market leading technology and have aggressive goals and we need people who have exhibited outstanding achievements and leadership potential. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Learn how the team handles inbound requests and assist with completion of requests
- Help ensure that we are exceeding client expectations
- Load Enterprise location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- Junior/Class of 2018 actively working on BA/BS Degree
- Seeking a major in a technical field prefered, but not required
- Experience working in Excel, in either an academic environment or previous internship
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top