Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Enterprise Sales Director position is a senior and strategic appointment that further extends our business in to the region. You will own and be responsible for devising the regional sales strategy targeting our most critical prospects in the region. With close support from management and the Yext executive team, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and driving revenue in Germany. This is a great opportunity to be the first person on the ground within the region and be the foundation stone of our future success.
- Devise and own the regional go-to-market strategy and sales plan
- Rapidly establish and drive significant growth within the region through effective prospecting to develop qualified, high-value sales opportunities with the region’s largest enterprise businesses, at C-level
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Accurate and predictable forecasting
- Define, execute and own an engagement plan for key prospects (‘Whales’)
- High levels of sales activity and consistent achievement of revenue goals
- Evangelize the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account- specific initiatives
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork but have a proven capability spearheading the growth of new businesses within the region
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- You can demonstrate a successful history of net-new direct business sales, with consistent delivery against targets
- You can demonstrate the strongest network of C-level contacts within the region across key verticals such as Retail, Hospitality and Banking
- You bring years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales and account management experience with strongest record of achievement versus target.
- Throughout your career, you will have been in the top 10% of performers in the organizations of which you have been part.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding organization and time- management skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years’ relevant work experience. MBA a plus
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top