Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development responsible for growing Yext’s business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories on our website.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience is required
- 10+ years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top