Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top