Director, Enterprise Sales
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience is required
- 10+ years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top