Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross-functional team inclusive of hard-working individuals within Sales, Account Management and Business Development. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail, and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories here.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven-figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace groundbreaking, fast-paced technology companies.
What You’ll Do
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on driving transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and sophisticated sales cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, implement, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage positive relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add new value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and build qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while crafting satisfied and referenceable customers
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 8-15 years of digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view of an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing sophisticated sales cycles - demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative/market-defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display, and/or Search market experience
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $96,300 - $207,500. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.