Digital Marketing Manager, Website Optimization
- New York, NY
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager -- Website Optimization with the chops to both strategize and execute as part of the Growth Marketing team at Yext. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, the right candidate will lead our charge to optimize the performance of Yext’s digital properties in order to generate more qualified leads, organic traffic, and engaged visitors. The successful candidate must be adept at leveraging an arsenal of optimization tactics to accomplish these goals and enjoy collaborating with designers, web developers, and key marketing stakeholders across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a savvy digital marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Drive all website and digital content optimization efforts across Yext’s web properties to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO.
- Help maintain accurate content on Yext’s domestic and international marketing websites
- Craft and optimize landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns (e.g. paid search).
- Provide data-driven suggestions to sourcing teams (paid, social, email, affiliate) by looking at both holistic and channel level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
- Focus on site navigation optimizations to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging (ads) for digital marketing efforts
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, user funnel optimizations and actionable insights across the website that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Run A/B tests to drive more qualified sales leads.
- 4-6 years of working experience as a digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high growth environment (2+ years managing website optimization)
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
- Ability to communicate complex information so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical stakeholders
- Strong design sensibility and empathy for the user.
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (and another web analytics tool)
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Proficiency with Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (and other marketing automation tools)
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices
- Experience with HTML and CSS
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top