Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Our infrastructure team evaluates, builds, and supports solutions for all aspects of Systems, Networks, Monitoring and Deployment across our hybrid Iron and Cloud environment. We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to do the following:
- Design, implement and operate our production infrastructure
- Develop and/or utilize and integrate automation tools
- Optimize system performance for our applications
- Provide high-level architectural guidance
- Plan for capacity requirements in a growing environment
- Develop policies for full system lifecycles across all stacks
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Minimum two years experience
- Mid/advanced public cloud design (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with configuration automation (Chef, Ansible, etc. )
- Functional knowledge of TCP/IP
- Version control systems (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with at least one programming language (Java, Go, Ruby, C)
- Some experience with orchestration tools (Mesos, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with software development practices
- B.S in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Bonus Points for the Following:
- Web Serving (haproxy/nginx/apache/etc.)
- A background in security
- Message queuing systems
- Service location systems (Zookeeper, Eureka)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top