Customer Success Analyst
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for a Customer Success Analyst whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. You will report into the Head of Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes and programs that scale.
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for Account Managers along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score
- Help detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for Account Managers to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Assist with building scalable programs to promote product adoption across customer base
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for Account Managers to relay customer feedback to the Product and Marketing teams
- Support and manage software that facilitates Account Management operational activities
- Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Passion for process and operations
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight systems experience
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top