Contract Review Specialist
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Contract Review Specialist to join our Finance team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of a contract acceptance process, working closely with the sales and legal teams to understand various contract terms and identify process improvement and internal control gaps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Verify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales and/or legal team
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Act as the final approver for all revenue contracts before they are accepted by the Company
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Measure performance and report metrics to the Company to assist in developing process changes upstream to prevent future errors
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Exposure to Zuora and Salesforce
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top