Client Training Specialist
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
As a Client Training Specialist, you’ll be an entry-level Yexter working directly with an array of Yext partners and small businesses nationwide. We’re looking for “teacher” and “talker” types who are passionate about customer service and its potential to transform businesses. We are a team of greeters, (Yext platform) tour-guides, coaches, and mentors. We provide quality guidance, emphasize product value, and instill excitement in every phone call to help drive loyalty and retention.
- Teach clients and partners how to use the Yext platform
- Be the “first voice of Yext” post sign-up for our small business clients and many of our partners
- Help partners leverage Yext to grow their business by:
- Equipping them with the product knowledge they need to decide how to incorporate Yext into their offerings, increase their operational efficiency, and best service and support their clients
- Training them on how to effectively communicate the value of Yext to their prospects and clients, leading to more sales and better retention for their business
- Tailor each training call to optimize learning and increase engagement
- Connect with each client and partner - enriching their relationship with Yext
- Handle all written inquiries from partners and clients regarding training
- Maintain product expertise across our small business and partner channels
- Create training materials such as “how-to” articles and videos and keep them up-to-date
- Identify, document, and report technical issues to ensure optimal product performance
- Work cross-functionally with many different teams such as sales, support, account management, and marketing
- A people person - you can talk to anyone!
- Intuitive - you understand that not every client or partner fits into the same mold and you’ll love figuring each one of them out
- Creative - you’ll tailor the way you communicate our value to many different business types
- Energetic, positive, and confident - you will provide the most engaging calls
- Adaptable - both to client and partner needs and the ebb and flow of our work day
- Naturally empathetic and compassionate
- Appreciative of an entrepreneurial spirit (can vibe with business owners)
- A critical thinker, problem solver, and multitasker
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Eager to learn and be a part of a team
- A college graduate (with a bachelor’s degree to prove it!)
- Getting clients and partners excited about our industry-leading platform
- Creating “a-ha” moments for each person you train
- Striving to be the best part of each client and partner’s day
- Being surrounded by hardworking Yexters who make it fun to come to work
- Becoming a part of a family (sounds cliché, but it’s true!)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top