Client Success Director, Enterprise
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Client Success Director you will match clients’ needs to their overall business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Yext and the client. You will be responsible for driving client adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Yext footprint. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the post-sales success leader for your assigned accounts and more importantly for account managers on the Enterprise team.
- Establish, maintain, optimize and grow relationships with our clients
- Act as a client consultant, discovering new opportunities to upsell and generate revenue into Yext’s high-value existing client base
- Define the scope of new business and go-to market strategy with our clients
- Quarterback a cross functional Account team and serve as the main contact for our high-value clients
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Understand and effectively communicate Yext’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they related to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting these to the organization; report on the macro and micro forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Successfully navigate high-value accounts to create opportunities for deeper relationships at the C-level, including conducting quarterly business reviews and check in points with clients
- The opportunity to lead, coach, motivate and mentor account managers to optimum levels of performance
- Experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Proven success in launching new products services and technology solutions to Global 1000 audience
- Prior experience managing global clients, in particular brands, internal teams and subsidiaries of multi-national brands and an understanding of the cultural and regional sensitivities of such work
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing industry and available products, in particular the local search space, with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain internal working relationships across global offices
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proven domain expertise in a vertical, industry or topic
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top