Client Operations 2017 Summer Intern
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a summer intern on the Client Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the operations team in the delivery of our product. Our team is looking for people who want a job in technology and are fired up about working at one of the fastest growing startups in NYC. We are building market leading technology and have aggressive goals and we need people who have exhibited outstanding achievements and leadership potential. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Learn how the team handles inbound requests and assist with completion of requests
- Help ensure that we are exceeding client expectations
- Load client location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- Junior/Class of 2018 actively working on BA/BS Degree
- Seeking a major in a technical field preferred, but not required
- Experience working in Excel, in either an academic environment or previous internship
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top