Associate Technical Project Manager, University Graduate
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Yext is looking for entry-level Associate Technical Project Managers to lead implementations of our “Pages” product and custom development efforts. You’ll work with Fortune 500 and brand-name businesses to define requirements, manage project milestones, and collaborate with Yext’s in-house creative and development teams to deliver the project. We are a friendly, high-achieving group that values strong team dynamics and collaborative problem solving. An ideal team member is someone who can build strong relationships with other functional groups and quickly learn the moving parts of our business.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Assist with the management of day-to-day execution of Enterprise project implementations.
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Yext product offerings
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Support review sessions with the client and project team
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Write, review, and execute QA and test scripts, as needed
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- Provide subject matter expertise support to Yext’s Enterprise Sellers
- BA/BS degree in any discipline, graduating by August 2017
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Advanced technical skills and experience with software packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Word
Other position requirements
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, including potential international travel
- Fluency in additional languages (such as French, Spanish, or German) are a plus but are not required to apply
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top