Associate Technical Engagement Manager
- New York, NY
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, and hardworking Associate Technical Engagement Managers to join our Professional Services organization! Associate Technical Engagement Managers are responsible for delivering implementations and managed services throughout the Yext Customer Journey. An Associate Technical Engagement Manager is a Yext product specialist that manages the scope, schedule, budget and stakeholder expectations of projects, ensuring fast time to value for clients while maintaining a positive client experience.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build positive relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You'll Do
- Day to day project management and delivery of consulting services for clients throughout the engagement lifecycle, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements on time and within budget
- Direct project team resources to ensure successful project outcomes
- Report weekly status updates and raise project risks to clients and the account team
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Provide Search Engine Optimization, data modeling, and integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer return on investment
- Partner with the full account team on engagements including representatives from sales, success and support organizations to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively identify and contribute to process improvements including automation opportunities and execution playbooks
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and the product management team
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in any subject area, or similar college level education
- 1+ years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Strong attention to detail, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 10%)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top