Associate Technical Engagement Manager (Bilingual - English/Italian)
- London, United Kingdom
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, and goal-oriented Associate Technical Engagement Managers to join our Professional Services organization. Associate Technical Engagement Managers are responsible for delivering implementations and managed services throughout the Yext Customer Journey. An Associate Technical Engagement Manager is a Yext product expert that manages the scope, schedule, budget and stakeholder expectations of projects, ensuring fast time to value for clients while maintaining a great client experience. This Associate Technical Engagement Manager will provide both technical support and consultation for our growing portfolio of customers in Southern Europe, therefore, fluency in Italian is a must.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build strong relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Day to day project management and delivery of consulting services for clients throughout the engagement lifecycle, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements on time and within budget
- Direct project team resources to ensure successful project outcomes
- Report weekly status updates and escalate project risks to clients and the account team
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure proper configuration of the platform
- Provide Search Engine Optimization, data modeling, and integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer ROI
- Partner with the full account team on engagements including representatives from sales, success and support orgs to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively identify and contribute to process improvements including automation opportunities and execution playbooks
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and the product management team
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in any discipline, or similar college level education
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically
- 1+ years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 10%)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top