Associate Data Strategist
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Associate Data Strategist is responsible for supporting the reporting and development of Customer Analytics for Yext clients. Key responsibilities will include working closely Senior Data Strategists to maintain, run, and train the Revenue organization on key Yext Analytical tools and processes. This role will focus on leveraging research to identify trends and insights that can be shared with both Yext’s Customers and Sales/Services organization as well as supporting the development of internal data-driven initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone with 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role who is comfortable communicating compelling customer narratives. Preferably, this person will have experience building engaging client presentations, comfortable working in Excel, and has some experience with database languages and tool development.
- Support the development of customer analytics collateral and insights for client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) across all product suites
- Lead the development of best-in-class training materials, client-facing decks, and templates to support analytical education both internally and externally
- Work closely with Client Services to deliver and maintain reporting and automation of QBR analytics
- Support the development data driven projects and execute custom Analytics for our Client’s, working closely with senior members of the data strategy team
- Work to identify trends or other insights that can be shared across sales and services teams to contextualize the local market and showcase the value and power of our data
- BA/BS degree in economics; math/statistics; business; and/or finance
- Problem solver/strategist with at least 2 years of relevant experience in B2B and B2C markets
- Strong secondary research skills -- ability to obtain, synthesize, and analyze data from disparate sources and provide concise representation of such data to support recommendations
- Strong analytical and database skills
- Experience with database tool development, SQL, coding, and data science preferred
- Proven track record of developing, administering and monitoring market analysis, data trends, and generation of reports
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top