Associate Client Support Specialist (m/f/x)
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This position is a great opportunity to start from the ground up and prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, and our customers. The Client Support Team is a group of savvy, social people who enjoy talking to customers and helping solve complex problems. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team.
As an Associate Client Support Specialist, you will be working with a diverse set of clients who have made an investment in a cutting-edge technology to manage their digital knowledge across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines. You will be an essential part of our Global Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship with our customers. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yext products, our internal processes, and the needs of our customers. You will be working in a very dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set and grow. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext.
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand, enriching customer relationships with Yext
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, and billing from our customers via phone, email, and chat
- Assist a wide range of clients in optimizing the Yext platform
- Provide platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Master our innovative technology and communicate that understanding to a broad range of customers
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft help articles and other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel) preferred
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top