Accounts Receivable Analyst
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Senior Manager of Billing & Collections and they will work closely with the rest of the Order to Cash team in various tasks. They will have the opportunity to make an impact on day to day processes to help Yext scale as a world class organization. This ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating strong work ethics working under tight deadlines and is excited about the opportunity for learning new tasks.
- Work internally and cross functionally to drive process and system improvements in support of organization goals, through working closely alongside the rest of the Accounts Receivable team, as well as Contract Review, Corporate Engineer, Sales and Revenue. Projects include cash automation, credit check process, Zuora billing automation, collection module and reporting.
- Be the Accounts Receivable voice for managing system enhancements including stages of prioritizing issues amongst impacted groups, initiating, scoping and user acceptance testing.
- Assist with reviewing customer subscriptions within Zuora to ensure accuracy of data compared to customer contracts and that they are set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responding to e-mails and tickets from internal and external customers on resolving disputes, discrepancies, refund requests and system issues, while maintaining a focus on ensuring that the root cause of the issues is to be addressed in the long term.
- Responsible for owning timely and accurate daily cash postings within Zuora, which will require working amongst various bank accounts and systems. Also help focus on cash automation and improving cash reconciliation amongst Zuora, Netsuite and banks.
- Evaluating systems and other technologies that may be beneficial for implementation, including scoping the impact and the cost.
- Working cross functionally amongst internal teams to ensure that our team is working seamlessly and synchronized in tasks and month end close.
- Assist with responding to external auditor requests during quarterly and annual reviews.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities and ad hoc tasks as needed to assist the remaining team.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3+ year of accounts receivable, accounting or other relevant work experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel), Zuora, SalesForce and NetSuite
- Proven track record of driving process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Previous experience working within a high growth SaaS company.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top