Account Manager, Mid-Market
Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places™. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
We are looking for an Account Manager based in New Your City to support up to 50 current Yext customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each and every client, driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 & 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Back to top