Account Manager, Enterprise
We are looking for an Account Manager, Enterprise based in Tokyo. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each and every client, driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, Ideally 2 + years’ relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Extraordinary client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly competent at time management and prioritisation
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top