Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services, including Apple Maps, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Google Maps, Instagram, Siri and Yelp. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales. Learn more about how we help put business on the map at yext.com.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong background in digital. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Account Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree from an elite university
- 2+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Support and coordinate technical integration of partners
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Yext is based in the heart of New York City operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington D.C.. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top