Account Executive, SMB
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We think big, we learn fast – and we get stuff done. We are powered by an incredibly talented group of employees who work to deliver value to our customers, publishing partners and internet users with actions in line with our company values.
Our Account Executives are a key component that drives our success and we’re looking to expand the team! Think you got what it takes? Yext is looking for motivated and hungry individuals to master the art of prospecting, negotiating and closing business, while making a huge impact in driving one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC! Salary is competitive with uncapped commission.
- Interact with business owners across the US in explaining Yext’s product offering
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet monthly sales goals
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong account management and implementation skills
- Provide marketing feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 3 years experience in an inside sales environment
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on your toes both individually and in a team setting
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Stay focused and motivated, while maintaining effective time-management skills
- Drive to think strategically and succeed in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top