Account Executive, Partner Sales
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Yext Partner and Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, and webmasters to domain hosting corporations and automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yext’s cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses.
We are looking for dynamic, competitive and hunter-minded account executives to join our growing partner sales team! As an Account Executive, you will own, manage and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation. The Account Executive will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new marketing partners, while building a book of business.
- Achieve and exceed sales quota through identification, qualification and closure of new, upsell and cross-sell business
- Develop and cultivate relationships with high value partner prospects
- Understand partners’ needs and effectively communicate how Yext will meet them
- Mandatory use of Salesforce.com for activity logging, lead qualification, opportunity management, forecasting and maintenance of customer data
- Own and actively manage relationships with all acquired and inherited business which comprises your personal book of business
- Deliver product demonstrations and leverage Yext software knowledge to effectively and efficiently communicate value to prospects and clients
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in an activity driven performance based environment
- Proven record of successfully developing and closing strategic partnerships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Expert knowledge of the small and medium business segment, and the Yext product suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with a proven ability to interact with C-Level Executives and senior sales leaders
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel
- Mastery of consultative, value-based selling techniques
- Native German speaker, business fluent in English; additional languages a strong plus
- Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- SaaS experience
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of MS-office software, web-based presentation platforms and Salesforce.com
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
VP, Partner Channels
Tim is responsible for the resale of Yext technologies, working with company partners from large corporations to small businesses to offer guidance and training on programs and sales techniques.
Back to top