Account Executive, Partner
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Yext Partner and Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, and webmasters to domain hosting corporations and automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yext’s cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses. We are looking for dynamic, competitive and hunter minded account executives to join our growing partner sales team! As an Account Executive, you will own, manage and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation. The Account Executive will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new marketing partners, while building a book of business.
In this role, you will also work cooperatively with account managers to ensure client satisfaction and identify up-sell opportunities. You have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions with a track record to prove it! Do you think you have what it takes?
- Achieve and exceed sales quota through identifying, qualifying and closing business
- Cold call, prospect and cultivate leads on a daily basis to ensure over achievement of sales goal
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status using salesforce.com
- Understand strategic partners’ needs and effectively sell Yext’s software solution to them
- Deliver product demonstrations to clients both on the web and in person
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Own all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
- Work with account managers to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in an activity driven performance based environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and closing direct clients OR strategic partnerships
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM, and the Yext product suite
- Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
- Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- SaaS experience
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of -ms-office software, web-based presentation platforms and Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
Meet Some of Yext's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Client Services
Lexi interfaces with the Product and Consulting Teams to ensure her clients’ expectations are met and data is up-to-date across Yext’s ecosystem of location services, allowing consumers to find great products and services faster.
Back to top