2019 Front End Developer, New Graduate
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly customized and integrated products! Our team includes Technical Consulting, Creative, and Software Development resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are looking for Web Developers to help us build custom solutions for our enterprise clients. Our team uses a Scrum development process with one-week sprints, peer code reviews and individual ownership of projects from kickoff to delivery.
- Build customized, high-quality consumer-facing web applications while ensuring compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working and communicating equally well with Designers and Technical Consultants
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Develop, maintain and improve front-end testing suites (functional, visual, and integration) to protect against regressions and ensure project stability
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field, graduating between December 2018 and August 2019
- Ability to easily move between middle-tier and front-end technologies
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Familiarity with Node.js, web asset pipelines (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Grunt, etc.) and emerging web technologies (ES6+, AMP, PostCSS, TypeScript, React, etc.)
- Sound understanding of front-end performance optimization tooling & techniques
- Comfortable working with design artifacts and leveraging cooperative, shared tooling (InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top