Warehouse Supervisor | 2nd Shift
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a track record of manufacturing/warehouse management to assist in the growth process of one of Austin’s fastest growing companies.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for all of the day to day maintenance and production support tasks at our new manufacturing facility in South Austin. This position offers an extremely rare and unique opportunity to join a highly profitable, fast growing business with a fun and agile startup culture.
This Supervisor role will be responsible for managing our 2nd warehouse shift from 2:30 pm - 11:30 pm.
You'll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities within the warehouse
- Maintain strict shipping/receiving policies and procedures to maintain an accurate inventory
- Conduct cycle counts and physical inventory counts on a regular cadence
- Maintains warehouse staff performance by coaching, counseling, and motivating employees
- Perform planning, individual goals, and appraising employee performance reviews
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained
- Organize and provide training and onboarding for new employees
- Keep up cleanliness and maintenance of equipment within the warehouse
- Supervise proper shift allocations and ensure maximum efficiency of all warehouse staff
- Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed
- Troubleshoot and problem solve distribution and logistics problems
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain based performance measurement system
- Track quality, quantity, inventory levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Minimum 3 years of prior warehouse management experience in a fast paced environment
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with a track record of leadership responsibilities
- Dependable, energetic and flexible
- Personable, enthusiastic, ambitious, and team-oriented
- Superior time management skills along with a keen ability to lead by example
- Organized and strategic planner/thinker
- Knowledge of basic math and accounting
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Above average computer skills and an understanding of analytics
- Some knowledge of software/ERP related to inventory management and logistics
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting set deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates along with a performance bonus plan.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Back to top