Senior Software Engineer - Front-End
About YETI Custom Shop
YETI Custom Shop is the official customization service for YETI's Rambler line of drinkware. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on the cup. YETI Custom Shop is growing extremely fast and and we have big plans for across the board technology development and integration from e-commerce to our manufacturing floor.
- Support deployment and production debugging
- Work closely with cross-functional team leads in the design and development of new applications
- Drive continuously to high quality and improvement of business process
- Experience with Backbone.js, jQuery, WebSockets and REST
- Strong unit testing habits and an exacting attention to detail
- Comfortable in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Appreciation for commonly accepted best practices: unit testing, continuous integration
- Experience maintaining production code with Git/Github is required
- Strong problem solving ability and a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- An understanding of startup environments, agile development, and how to balance the need to ship code versus the need to build things the right way is an absolute must.
- Plus a great sense of humor and a passion to have fun helps too!
Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates along with a performance bonus plan.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Back to top